Track my order(s)
Cart is empty
- Remove all viruses, spyware, rootkits and other malware
- Clean up unnecessary and temporary files
- Organize / Removal unused anti-virus programs
- Installation of approved anti-virus software
A broken or cracked LCD screen makes a laptop utterly useless.
- Broken / damaged screen
- Dead pixels / lines
- The picture sharpness is reduced
- The backlight is not working
- Broken hinges
We provide a same day service for all kinds of broken screen.
Just buy this repair service for starting to fix your laptop screen repair or call at 201-338-2275 for more details.
Included with all orders. Select this option if you're not sure which service you need. Free with all approved repairs.
Fast and Accurate Diagnostics
Upon arrival at iPulse Repair, your device will go through a complete diagnostic performed by one of our certified technicians. Once your diagnostic is complete, the service department will contact you with the results of the diagnostic along with options on getting your device repaired.
Some issues may only be minor(cosmetic etc.) and not vital to the proper function of your device. You decide which repairs to approve. No work is performed until you approve the repair.
Complete diagnostic is free with any service or with any approved repair. If you decide not to have any repairs or service performed on your device, there is some decline fee to cover shipping costs.
If you have a loose or broken dc connection where you plug in the power on your laptop, or it works intermittently, you could have a bad dc jack. We fix/replace the jack perfectly.
- Move the power plug and the laptop loses connection
- Broken or cracked dc jack
- Laptop won’t charge but worked on battery
- Power LED and battery LED flicker when the adapter tip is moved
- Battery won’t charge
- Sparks come out the back of the laptop
- Feels very loose or wobbly where you plug it in.
Please include your AC adapter with the laptop.
We can recover your valuable data from damaged or slow hard drive, and upgrade to new hard drive.
- Damaged hard disk drives
- Damaged or corrupted File systems
- Accidental deletions
- Accidental reformat
- Slow performance, lots of reading time.
- Computer which will not boot.
If your old hard drive has suffered severe physically failure, or is overly corrupted - data retrieval may not be possible.
© 2019 iPulse LLC. All Rights Reserved.